Seminars by Vladimir Vasiliev
Click here to register: Systema HQ Toronto Online Classes
To request a seminar at your facility, please click here.
September 10th and 11th, 2022 in Bonn, Germany
Did you know that:
- One way to test yourself for reality is to practice working in unexpected situations.
- The most effective solution for a conflict is both psychological and physical.
- Hesitation and fear have the same origin.
In this seminar, Vladimir will take you step-by-step from simple to complex challenges.
You will work though imaginative scenarios and learn to handle holds, chokes, strikes, weapons, multiple attackers, in standing and on the ground, armed and unarmed.
You will see how to control tension in yourself and your opponents, how to develop a strong and fast body, and how to magnify your awareness and intuition. The training is suitable for new practitioners and for experienced fighters. This is a rare opportunity to learn directly from and train with Vladimir Vasiliev.
Instructor renewals, upgrades and new evaluations will be available at the seminar.
In this seminar, learn how to disarm your opponents from all types of attacks and weapons, and how to disarm them from the desire to attack.
- Control movements of the opponents arms, legs and body
- Progress from simple to more interesting work – control of the partner’s attention and emotions
- Create the illusion that the attacker is free to move, yet control them fully
Start with yourself, i.e. understand where your movements are compromised and where your awareness is lacking. When you understand your own abilities, you can then easily see your opponents.
Arm yourself with the weapons that cannot be taken away from you – your knowledge and skill.
Day 1: 11am – 5pm (Registration from 09:30am)
Day 2: 10am – 4pm (Registration from 09:00am)
Instructor renewals and new evaluations will be available at the seminar.
Enjoy the special selection of 2017 - 2022 Systema HQ Toronto seminars with Vladimir Vasiliev.
Seminar date to be confirmed.